- Acute Appointment (injuries, infectious illness, 20 min) - $89
- Intake Appointment (long-term care, 2 hrs) - $350
- Followup Appointment (long-term care, 20 min) - $89
Families with more than one person in long-term care receive a $10 discount on every followup appointment.
- After-Hours Consultation Fee - $49
- Home Visit Fee - $69
- Shipping a Remedy (if necessary) - $10
- Homeopathic Remedy - Always Free!
Phone or text
919 Broad Street, Suite 1
Durham, NC 27705
During the time of Covid-19, all appointments are by videoconference.
Mon: 9 AM - 5 PM (phone only)
Tues: 9 AM - 5 PM (appointments)
Wed: 9 AM - 5 PM (appointments)
Thur: 9 AM - 5 PM (phone only)
Fri: 9 AM - 5 PM (appointments)
Sat: 9 AM - 5 PM (appointments)
Downloadable Patient Documents
Patient documents are available on the Patient Portal, linked above for making appointments. But you can download them here.
|Homœopathic Questionnaire||2/15/21||21.35 KB||For preview purposes only. You will be asked to submit this online after you make an appointment.|
|Driving Directions||4/19/18||103.82 KB||How to get to the Broad Street office.|
|Working with Kids||4/14/21||64.90 KB||Our approach to working with children and their parents|
|Office Policies (2021)||4/14/21||94.93 KB||Hours, payments, cancelations, we don't take insurance, etc.|